Towns Served by County

I provide Justice of the Peace/Wedding Officiant services to towns and cities in Rockingham and Strafford Counties in New Hampshire, York County in Maine, and Essex County in Massachusetts. To find out if wedding officiant/JP services are offered in the town where you'll be married, just click on the county names below.

Rockingham County
Strafford County
York County, Maine
Essex County, Massachusetts
Towns of the Month!

Please Contact Me if you have questions, if you'd like to set up a free consultation, or if you'd like me to be the Justice of the Peace for your New Hampshire, Maine, or Massachusetts wedding ceremony.